Even A Little Water Can Cause Big Problems
Did you know that even the small amounts of water in your home can lead to mold growth? This means that a minor leak in your Roanoke Rapids home, can lead to big problems.
To many homeowners a small leak seems like no big deal. It often times gets overlooked or just simply wiped cleaned. While everything may look dry, the problem sometimes is not solved. Overtime mold will become visible. Once this happens you should immediately call the professionals. Mold is dangerous and you should leave it alone. When those not trained in mold removal try to clean it up, it can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout the home. Microscopic mold spores are released when mold is disturbed. These tiny particles then circulate in your home.
While mold is scary, you shouldn’t worry if you trust the cleanup to the professionals at SERVPRO of Roanoke Rapids. We are here to help with all of your mold mitigation needs.
Before for our professionals arrive at you home, here are few things you should and shouldn’t do in order to ensure the health and safety of you and your family.
What You Should Do –
- Stay away from infected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and any fans.
What You Shouldn’t Do –
- Touch or disturb the mold in any way.
- Blow air across any surface with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Attempt to dry or clean the area yourself.
- Spray bleach or other household disinfectants on the mold.
SERVPRO of Roanoke Rapids specializes in mold mitigation and restoration. Our team is highly trained in mold cleanup. We’re IICRC professionals. We utilize special equipment and techniques to remedy your mold problem quickly and safely. Locally owned and operated, we’re here to help. Contact SERVPRO of Roanoke Rapids at the very first sign of mold in your home or business!