Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Want to know what the key to being faster is? Being local! We are located in Roanoke Rapids, making us centrally located to the cities and counties we serve in North Carolina and Virginia. The technicians with SERVPRO of Roanoke Rapids are from the area and they want to serve their neighbors and friends when they need them most. We know the area and when disaster strikes and attention is needed, we are able to quickly get a team together and get to you. Some of our competitors are coming from areas further away – but not us, we’re local. SERVPRO of Roanoke Rapids is invested in our community and we want to help you put your problems behind you as quickly as we can. So, when it’s time to pick a restoration and remediation company, chose SERVPRO of Roanoke Rapids for the best response.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (252) 537-3473
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Roanoke Rapids arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.