Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Mitigation needed after grease fire in kitchen

SERVPRO of Roanoke Rapids responded to a fire damage job that originated in the kitchen stove area. A grease fire caused damage to the stove hood, stove, lamina... READ MORE

Chimney Flue Fire Damage Repaired

SERVPRO of Roanoke Rapids responded to this home damaged in Roxboro, NC due to a fire in homeowners the Chimney Flue. The fire department came to help put the f... READ MORE

Homeowner calls SERVPRO for Kitchen Fire Repair

When this homeowner experienced a grease fire in his kitchen that caused smoke damage throughout his house, he called SERVPRO of Roanoke Rapids to help him with... READ MORE

Grease Fire Causes Damages in Kitchen

When a grease fire started in this homeowner’s kitchen, they called SERVPRO of Roanoke Rapids to help clean up the soot and smoke. The master bedroom, mas... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire Leaves Residue Throughout Home

When a kitchen fire created soot throughout an entire home, the owners called SERVPRO in to help with the restoration and clean up process. Our technicians used... READ MORE

House fire in Eastern NC

This family’s Roanoke Rapids home suffered from a fire caused by plug in candle by the window. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a h... READ MORE